Cubasí website, belonging to the Telecommunications Company of Cuba ETECSA S.A., has just released information announcing that from January 21, 2014, and from the website www.ezetop.com, Cubans living on the island can benefit from payment services through Internet.
From abroad, users can, in addition to recharge cell phones in Cuba, use the new service “Mi Cuenta Prepago” and pay bills in CUC to residential users who pay telephone service in CUP and have bills in CUC for other services (such as international calls, caller ID and brief number).
From www.ezetop.com, the service recharges and bill payment will have a minimum value of 10.00 CUC up to 50 CUC, although those interested may make as many transactions as they want. It is important to note that if you pay a bill and the money deposited exceeds the amount to be paid, the remaining balance is kept as a credit for future bills.
These operations can also be performed from Cuba, if the user has the bank cards required by this Web site.
To verify that an account has been recharged you must access the service 16307 where you will hear a voice message to confirm that your service has been recharged and the amount of that charge. You can also use option # 3 of the interactive menu service, call 164 or 112 where you will be notified that your invoice has been paid.
Most commonly asked questions :
1. From what websites can I pay for these new services?
Currently you can only pay for these new services from www.ezetop.com
2. Is there a limit for the recharges and payments?
There is no limit, but each operation admits an amount of 10.00 to 50.00 CUC.
3. What should the person who will make the deposit do if he is going to pay a bill over 50.00 CUC ?
You should perform as many operations as you want to pay the same invoice. If the money deposited exceeds the amount to be paid, the remaining balance remains as a credit for the payment of future bills.
4. With these recharge variants and new services payment, will you also make promotions like that of mobile service?
The promotions will be announced to customers in time.
5. Can I pay the bill in CUP from this site?
No, for the moment you can only pay bills in CUC of those residential customers who pay their phone service in CUP and have hired services in CUC such as the above mentioned.
6. Can I pay and recharge services from Cuba on site www.ezetop.com?
Of course you can do it if having bank cards required by this Web site.
7. Where should the person who made the deposit go to make a complaint about a recharge or payment for this website?
For the claim process of international payments or recharges, users from the outside should go directly to the provider that offered them the service on the website.
8. How can the users in Cuba know their counts have been recharged?
When accessing the service 16307 they will hear a voice message which will confirm that their service has been recharged and the amount of that recharge.
In option # 3 of the interactive service menu you can check the balance of your account and thus you may verify you have received a recharge.
If you call 164 you will be notified that your account has been recharged and the amount of that recharge.
9. How can the users in Cuba know their utility bill in CUC have been paid?
Through the notice their relatives and friends make them from abroad.
If you call 112 you will be notified that your bill has been paid.